Before beginning my glossary of financial terms and definitions, let me first define the scope of this glossary. Finance is a broad superset of many sub topics, namely accounting, banking, business, credit, insurance, stocks, etc. As it was impossible to replicate a whole financial dictionary in one article, the term finance has been split up in the same categories mentioned above. We have independent glossaries for all the above and the links for them will be provided at the end of this article. So, what exactly will this article contain? My article named 'Financial Terms - Glossary of Financial Terms and Definitions' mainly contains all the general finance terms and finance words that do not fall in any one specific subset. It includes all possible terms belonging to the categories of 'investment finance', 'corporate finance', 'mutual funds', 'financial policies', 'financial economics' and 'market instruments'.

Financial Terms Glossary

Before I start my glossary, let me tell you about how I am going to go about this task. This glossary progresses in a systematic, alphabetical progression, starting with the letter 'A' to the letter 'Z'. At the very end of the list however, are the financial terms that begin with numbers. I hope that finding the term you are looking for, will not be too tedious a task, in this really long list of financial terms and financial definitions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top